Here at Function Point, we are constantly working with creative firms, advertising agencies and digital agencies to better define internal processes and workflow using our software. In doing this, we have come up with 6 personas that interact within the typical creative agency. Assisting these people work more efficiently and effectively together will help the agency become much more profitable.
The 6 Personas:
- Check the status of each client's job(s) in the creative department and verify the jobs will be complete on time
- Contact each client at least once a day to discuss current and upcoming projects
- Initiate new jobs for the client
- Review and present concepts/layouts/copy to the client for approval
- Communicate the client's feedback to the creative department and discuss the next steps in the campaign
A Typical Interaction with fp.
- fp. is used to check, verify, confirm and report on the status of tasks and jobs that the AE is accountable for
- fp. is used to keep notes of e-mails and discussions with the client
- fp. is used to look up and keep track of client phone numbers, addresses and e-mails
- fp. is used to initiate new briefs and estimates, and enter new jobs
- fp.Collaborate is used to present concepts/layouts/copy to the client for approval
A Perfect Day
- Clients are happy, and tasks and jobs for every client are on or ahead of schedule and on budget.
Top of Mind Issues
- Making clients happy
- Creative department is happy and focused on work
- Workflow is efficient and the right stuff is getting done
This is entry #3 (of 6). If you have any comments or think we've missed something from your job description - let us know. We love working with our clients and prospects by helping with both the software requirements to make working together easier as well as developing effecient workflows - fp. is here to to help creatives run a profitable business!
Next up: Traffic Manager.
Are you in Client Services looking for an end-to-end productivity solution? Book a demo and see what Function Point can do for you.